Can I see what the Clarke colors are that I have to choose from?
Do you ship COD or can you use my shipping account information?
We do not currently ship items this way.
Does any speak a different language at Just Gas Tanks?
Sorry, All of our employees speak English only. You can email us and we can translate the email via Google Translator.
How long does delivery take?
Ground Service from leaving our warehouse:
Southern California to Bakersfield Area: 1 business day.
Arizona, Northern California, Southern Nevada: 1-2 business days, depnding on the service providerin your area.
Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Northern TX: 2-3 Business Days
Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin 3-4 business days‡.
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia 4-5 Business days‡.
Puerto Rico 6 Business days‡.
*Shipping times are estimates and may vary depending on exact address.
Air or Express Shipping: PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY STOCK
Next Day Air
- Guaranteed to be delivered the day after order is placed before Noon and in stock.† If order is placed on Friday it will not be delivered until Monday.
2 Day Air
- Guaranteed to be delivered 2 days after order is placed before noon and in stock. †If order is placed on Thursday it will not be delivered until Monday.
3 Day Select
- Guaranteed to be delivered 3 days after order is placed if placed before noon and in stock† If order is placed on Wednesday it will not be delivered until Monday.
USPS International To Canada:
Shipping to all Canadian addresses 6-10 Business days
Packages are only picked up on business days‡.
* Delivery of Air and International packages only.
† Orders placed after 3:00 pm PST will NOT be shipped out until the following day.
Next day air orders placed after 12 pm PST will NOT be shipped out until the following day.
Shipping charges for packages delayed by "Acts of God" will not be refunded.
The day the order is placed is not considered a shipping day. If an order is placed Monday using 3 day select it will be delivered on Thursday, 2 day air would be delivered on Wednesday. UPS does not deliver packages on Saturday or Sunday, except for Next Day Saturday Delivery. For this service or any other questions please call our sales line at 1 866 999 6269.
‡"Business day" means Monday through Friday except the following holidays: New Year's Eve*, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day*, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day.
For more information about delivery times and UPS guaranteed delivery please visit www.ups.com or www.usps.com
How Long does it take for my order to ship?
If your items are in stock, we will ship these the same day if your order has come in before 2pm PST. If we need to order your item in, then we will notify you on how long this might take. It could be from 1 day to 6 weeks depending on them items ordered. We will notify you as soon as possible.
What are the ways to order through your company?
You can email is the order, Call us toll free, come on by to the shop or of course place the order online.
What is procedure for returning a part?
Never a problem with us! When you do business with JustGasTanks.com you can return any non-discontinued, unused item. Items must be returned in the original packaging, in unused condition in order to receive a refund. PLease contact us first for a RMA #, then to return a product send back the merchandise with a copy of your invoice. On the order form explain exactly what you want us to do and put the invoice in the box with the merchandise.
What is the Acerbis Fuel Tank Warranty?
ACERBIS stands behind our products against manufacturers defects. In situations where a crash occurs, a solvent, liner or paint is applied, a product is improperly installed, or in a case of general neglect, ACERBIS is not liable and all warranties are void.
ACERBIS Fuel Tanks:
• Paint that is added to the interior or exterior of any ACERBIS fuel tanks will in turn void any and all warranties. ACERBIS' tanks are made from polyethylene, which is a porous material that allows fuel vapor to escape. The minimal vapor that vents through is normal and will not affect the performance of the tank.
• Vinyl wraps and or Stickers will also impede the tanks ability to vent and should not be used. And can also vapor lock the vehicle. In most if not all cases, the wrap or sticker will bubble from the escaping fumes.
• Internal coatings added to ACERBIS tanks are not recommended and should be avoided. ACERBIS tanks are perfectly functional and do not require the addition of internal coatings. Polyethylene can react negatively to a variety of chemicals so applying any second party products will void any and all warranties
• If an ACERBIS tank is punctured in the event of a crash, ACERBIS is not liable for replacement.
What payment orders are accepted?
We currently accept all major credit cards along with Paypal. Some international and large orders we will require Paypal, or Bank Wire due to fraud that has hampered E-Commerce businesses worldwide. We DO ask for verification of ID and Payment prior to shipping some international orders. Orders that do not have these items at the time of shipment will not be shipped and you will be refunded.
Paypal payments will be accepted only if you are a Verified account holder.
Will you lower the invoice on the box when shipping to my country?
No, All orders will be shipped with an original invoice on the box, which shows the full amount that you paid for the products you have purchased. This will ensure that your package processes through customs with no delays. Some countries have import tax laws, in which case you would be liable to pay import tax on the items you buy from us. Please do your best to educate and familiarize yourself with these policies in your country. You may be responsible for paying these fees once you have received the package
Will you ship to a APO/FPO address?
Yes we do! We ship to these addresses using the current shipping rate for domestic shipping.