to lower 48 states only
Take a load off with the MoJavi Saddlebag! Improve rider endurance and comfort by taking the weight out of a backpack and putting it on your dirt bike, dual sport or supermoto motorcycle. Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other save-a-ride necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
Limited Edition YELLOW MoJavi Saddlebag coming soon!
• Straps on/off virtually and bike in seconds
• Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
• Flexible rear mounting system — use included fender hooks or ballistic webbing loop around any secure anchor point
• Removable center tool pouch with 2 cam-buckle straps — lash on additional gear, use tool pouch, or go naked
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Specs and feature
• Volume: 13.5 liters (2 × 6 liter side pockets + 1.5 liter tool pocket)
• Weight: 3 LBS.
• Side pouches = 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bombshell™ – 22 oz. vinyl coated polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon
• Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
• Military-spec fasteners
• Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachements
• Nylike webbing compression straps
Fits these models
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model, including:
• Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
• BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
• KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV (without the rack!), 690e
• Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570
• Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models
• Honda: all XR series, all CRF series
• Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
• Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
• Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.